1/ Order Online 網上訂購
Upon completion of your order and payment confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We will then contact you to confirm the delivery details.
2/ Pick up at store 門市自取
Customers can also choose to pick up good, in person.
Order by: one day 17:00
Product is available for pick-up one day after the order is confirmed.
下單後 24 小時可取貨
Mon to Sun 12:00 – 19:00
星期一至日 12:00 – 19:00
No.213A Fa Yuen Street, Prince Edward, Kowloon
(3 minutes from Prince Edward MTR Station)
No. 44 Tin Kwong Road, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon
No. 79 Tak Ku Ling Road, Kowloon City
* Opening hours may change due to the public holidays. Please contact us for enquiries prior to ordering.
2/ Local Delivery 送貨服務
Refer to the following table for delivery practices and fees.
Order by 2 days in advance.
Order by 12:00 (pm)
Delivery time: Mon- Sun 12:00-18:00
送貨時間: 星期一至日 12:00-18:00
* To protect the health and safety of our customers and carriers, For the delivery orders to the building with latest confirmed case of coronavirus within 14 days, our carriers will hand over the goods at the nearby designated locations instead.
* Customers are unable to request specific delivery time.
* The number of deliveries per day is limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Free delivery for net purchases of $600 and over. If the net purchase is less than the $600, an extra $100 will be charged for delivery.
Delivery areas may not include remote neighbourhoods. See below for areas considered to be remote before ordering.
Island District: All
Tuen Mun District: Tuen Mun Rural
Yuen Long District: Yuen Long Rural, Shap Pat Heung, Fairview Park, San Tin, Pat Heung
North District: Sheung Shui Rural, Fanling Rural, Ta Kwu Ling, Queen's Hill, Sha Tau Kok
Tai Po District: Taipo Rural, Shuen Wan, Sam Mun Tsai
Sai Kung District: Sai Kung Rural, Sai Kung North, Sai Sha Road
Other remote areas: Walled villages, restricted areas and specific village houses etc
Arrangements for failing to contact recipients during delivery process
- In order to ensure food safety and quality, no recycling or re-sending of ingredients that have already been shipped can be arranged. Customers must ensure the consignee's phone number and address are correct.
- If the customer fails to accept the goods at the confirmed delivery time and location, due to the unavailability of customer or for other reasons, the customer agrees to allow the ordered ingredients to be left at the confirmed delivery location (or the closest, most accessible location), and the delivery process will be deemed to have been completed. The company does not guarantee the ingredients can be stored at an appropriate storage temperature after delivery, and will not be responsible for any subsequent events, including but not limited to the deterioration of meat, quality of ingredients or theft. If the delivery location is deemed to be a remote area, and the delivery is arranged for a designated location at which the customer fails to accept delivery within the specified delivery time, the delivery will be removed from the designated location, and the ingredients will not be re-issued.
- When the goods arrive at the customer's designated address, the company is released from responsibility. Neither is the company responsible for verifying the identity of recipients, only that recipients will be required to sign for confirmation of delivery. If the customer requires goods to be placed outside the door, or the management office, the company will not be responsible for any consequences thereafter.
Special arrangements due to restrictions on delivery locations
- For buildings without elevator access, or can only be accessed via staircases, customers must collect from downstairs themselves.
- If there is no free parking space near the delivery address, customers must pay the first half hour or an hour (the less) of parking or go downstairs for collection.
- For special locations, customers must collect from a designated location e.g., for village houses address, customers must pick up at the entrance of village.
Delivery suspension or postponement due to force majeure
- Delivery service may be suspended or postponed due to weather, traffic, geographical conditions, or other factors. An alternative delivery time will be arranged separately.
- To keep ingredients fresh, some ingredients will be supplied on the delivery day. Orders may also be affected by suppliers. If we fail to provide any products or services relating to your order, notification will be provided before delivery or pickup.
Error in order
- Customers are responsible for checking the quantity of all goods at the time of reception. If there are any problems, please notify us within 24 hours of the delivery date.
Delivery of goods time limit
- The delivery must be completed within 14 days of purchase date, or Present reserves the right to cancel the related order.
Change of delivery information by customer
- For any change in delivery details, please contact us at least 1 working day, during opening hours, before scheduled delivery time.
Changing order information by customer
- The order enters the logistics process once "confirmed". Changing the order, product therein, or product quantity of the confirmed order may cause differences in logistics records and affect delivery. Once orders are “confirmed", we are unable to change any orders. We thank you for your understanding.